Monday, October 26, 2020

Beautiful City of Legazpi with Mayon Volcano, Philippines (Part 2)

Continuing the story of Legazpi from Part 1, I visited the Cagsawa Ruins which was very crowded at that time. It is better to visit not during public holiday since you can enjoy the view better.  You can view Mayon Volcano from the ruins with beautiful flowers in front.

Cagsawa Ruins

View of Mayon Volcano from Cagsawa Ruin


Another View of Mayon Volcano from Cagsawa Ruins

We then went to visit Daraga Church. This church is in the Legazpi City. This church has beautiful relics on its walls and also has a beautiful background of Mayon Volcano. I really like to pray in this church and I feel that God is near me whenever I pray in old churches like this.

If you have time, I suggest you go inside and peacefully pray to God and ask Him your wishes and He will hear you.

Daraga Church

Daraga Church

In the afternoon I visited Legazpi boulevard, which is near the sea. There are many people visiting that place to relax. 

Legazpi Boulevard

Legazpi Boulevard

There is one thing that you can try when you are there: Chili Ice Cream. Colonial Creamery has a famous Chili Ice Cream that has many level of 'hotness'.  There is a store in the mall in Legazpi and you may try it before you go home.

Colonial Creamery Chili Ice Cream














No comments:

Post a Comment